I specialize in leadership development and helping small businesses, individuals, and nonprofits through speaking, workshops, coaching and consulting. I blend my education, experience, research, compelling stories, and principled strategies to help move participants to take action.
I work best with those who are enthusiastic about taking ownership and action, aren’t afraid to embrace the challenges, accomplish breakthrough performance and achieve growth. If this sounds like you, we should get connected! There are several ways you can get access my knowledge and experience.
1. Explore my site. I’m constantly adding articles and may have addressed your situation. Just use the search box in the upper right-hand corner of this page. Additionally, you can listen to my weekly podcasts.
2. Subscribe to my site updates. I presently publish a new blog post a week. I write on issues facing those who hold leadership positions in businesses and nonprofits. You can sign up for my updates delivered straight to your inbox. Learn more …
3. Book me as an event speaker. I have been speaking publicly, doing presentations and teaching for more than 35 years. I have spoken to hundreds of meetings. If you have an event you’d like me to take into consideration, please visit my speaking page.
4. Have me teach a workshop. I reveal how you can expand your business or ministry outreach and influence! I’ll show you exactly what you need to do to create your own website, produce and use online video or set-up your own podcast. Learn more . . .
4. Hire me as a personal leadership coach. I like individual coaching, but I have a limited amount of time available. So, I’m selective and I’ll only work with a handful of qualified, high-achievers. If you believe you can benefit from individual leadership coaching you can contact me through the form below. Learn more . . .
If you have something other than what I’ve defined, feel free to contact me via email me.