STRESS, TRAUMA & PTSD SEMINAR
MINISTERING TO THOSE WHO SUFFER:
PRESENTED PERSONALLY BY
T. L. WALTERS
You Should Attend If…
The occurrence of traumatic incidents in our culture is swiftly rising. Being a victim of trauma can bring on questions of how we view life. The world may no longer make sense. Those who are suffering from trauma may lose a sense of order and predictability regarding the world around them. Trauma can also result in very serious spiritual distress. It is not uncommon for them to feel angry with God. They may withdraw from any contact with family, friends, co-workers and church family. Their faith may be so shattered that they cannot find comfort in any aspect of their church community. Questions arise as to why God would permit such tragedy and trauma to happen to them.
This seminar is specially designed to help churches understand how to respond without adding shame or guilt to those who are suffering. And it reveals how to minister in a meaningful and helpful way that will aid in their recovery.
- What is Trauma?
- What is Stress?
- What are the Differences between Crisis and Trauma?
- What Does the Bible Say About Trauma?
- What are the 4 Categories of Traumatic Events?
- What Are The Effects of Trauma?
- What Are The Categories of Trauma?
- What Are The Types of Trauma?
- What Is Trauma’s Effects on the Body?
- How To Help Those Who Suffer From Trauma
- The 9 Spiritual Needs of Trauma Survivors
- The 12 Essential Qualities Needed For Working with Survivors
- The 8 Steps To Recovery
- How To Build Trauma Resiliency