In this video I show you how to create a welcome packet for the guests who visit your church. Welcome packets are an important part of connecting with your guests. The church I am currently working with did not have a hospitality ministry nor a welcome packet to give guests. After doing some research, we created this beautiful and yet practical guest welcome packet.
If your church has a hospitality ministry or perhaps you are just starting one, here are some ideas that you can put to use. I’ve put together a short video that I hope will give you ideas to help you get started. I not only show you what we placed in our church welcome packet, but included where you can find these material yourself.
While you don’t have to build one just like ours, I hope that it will inspire you to create a church welcome packet of your own .
Here’s where you can purchase materials to begin building your own.
Welcome Packet For Church Guests Resources:
1. A Welcome Folder 6” x 9” (Warnerpress.org ) or the selection at Company Folders
2. A Personalized Pen (Pens.com )
3. A Business Card Sized Magnet ( Pens.com )
4. 2 Rack sized informational Cards (VistaPrint.com )
5. A Welcome Letter Printed on your own computer
6. A Business Card (VistaPrint.com )
7. A Notepad (Printpps.com )
8. A PrePrinted CD ( wtsmedia.com )
While you don’t have to build one just like ours, I hope that it will inspire you to create a church welcome packet of
your own .