Some people may want to know if I accept guest posts here at TLWalters.com, and if so, what are my the guidelines. I thought it would be helpful to write the guidelines here for their reference.
I will accept guest posts.
Currently, I do not plan to publish more than one guest post per week. These will likely appear on Mondays.
Your post must be on one of four topics:
- Church Consulting
- Spiritual or Personal Growth
- Christian Leadership
Please, No advertisements for your product(s) or any sponsored posts.
- The same rules apply here as to our comment policy #4 .
- Your post must be original and not have been previously published either on the internet or in printed form.
- You agree that you will not publish it anywhere else, including your own site. However, you can link to the post at Liferocity.
- You can include up to three byline hyperlinks: one for your site, one to your About page or biography, and one to your Twitter account.
- Your post should be at least 500 words long and no more than 800 words.
- You should also read:
- “9 Ways To Become an Exceptional Guest Poster” by Darren Rowse
- 7 Crucial Tactics for Writing a Radically Successful Guest Post by Blog Tyrant (via CopyBlogger).
These are great articles that are helpful and provide some tips to writing a good article.
- I will look over your post and may do some editing for grammar, punctuation, and spelling. If I have to make some major changes, I may email the post back to you for your approval before posting.
- I might possibly include my own short introduction or conclusion to your article if I feel it is necessary to provide context or why I think your post is important. If I do make comments, they will be clear so that the readers know which ones are mine and those that are yours.
I know how much work goes into writing a post. However, I am under no obligation to publish it just because it is submitted. The only guest posts I will publish are those that in my judgment are beneficial to my readers.
I do not have the time to explain or provide details to you if I choose not to publish your guest post.
If your guest post meets the above guidelines:
- Please email it to me for consideration and allow a couple of weeks for me to get back with you.
- Please include a byline that includes your bio, your blog address, and your social media addresses.
- Please include your post in the body of the e-mail, NOT as an attachment.
If I reject your post, you are obviously free to do whatever you want with it, including publishing it elsewhere.