First, let me tell you that I’m delighted that you found my site and that you have found the content here valuable enough that you are personally reaching out to me. Having a speaker come to your church is an investment, not an expense. The return on that investment is greater, your direction is more focused, your motivation is higher, and your productivity is much better.
To begin your journey to excellence you can contact me by using the form below. However, there may be some other specific reasons you may want to get in touch with me. If you have a question not addressed by the links provided below, please feel free to e-mail me by using the form.
If you are interested in:
- Having me preach at your meeting – see my preaching page.
- Having me speak on topics like leadership, trauma, caregiving or web development – see my seminars and workshop page.
- Contacting me about leadership coaching – see my coaching page.
- Having me perform a comprehensive church consultation – see my consulting page.
- Reposting or reprinting one of my blog posts – see my Copyright page.
- Writing a guest post for my blog – see my Guest Posting Guidelines.